Politics, Activism, Culture and Fun in Brisbane, Australia.
How will we take over the world and run it ourselves
instead of having to work for the bosses who own everything?
One thing's for sure - we'll need exciting, powerful,
curious and free people on our side, not the boring pseudo-left

I've been busy: Shrill Voices Thread At Harry's Place

I've had a lot to say on the Shrill Voices thread at Harry's Place.

I won't be posting here just for the sake of it, and I won't post 'This is cool'-type posts. That's what link descriptions on the site's sidebar are for, IMO.

But I put a fair bit of of my own thought and work into what I had to say on today's thread, so I think it's worth putting a trackback link and post here.

My posts start 60% of the way down. They start with the words 'The Sky Is Falling!', so you can use the Control-F command on your browser to search for my post.

Or you can just scroll.

Keep your feeds open.

No comments: